- Organization Consulting – Residential and Business
- Needs Assessments – Customized, written action plan
for your situation
- Time Management – Personal coaching to maximize your
- Estate Organizing – hands-on services to conservators, successor trustees, or executors
A professional organizer enhances the lives of clients by designing
systems and processes using organizing principles and through
transferring organizing skills. A professional organizer also
educates the public on organizing solutions and the resulting
- To get support to make changes. The effects of disorganization
run deep, and can be overwhelming without help.
- To improve your self image and the way you are perceived by
others. You’re tired of feeling bad about yourself and
want the good in you to shine forth.
- To get an objective opinion. Fresh eyes can provide a 20/20
- To get a jump start on a more productive life. Getting organized
can make a visible and immediate difference toward leading a
rich and fulfilling life.
- To enjoy better health. Clutter and disorganization contribute
to fatigue, depression, and anxiety.
- To tap the resources of an expert. It’s my job to know
about the latest and greatest solutions, and to help you evaluate
and determine the right solutions for YOU.
You may be able to do it on your own, but will you?
If you were going to do it on your own, you would have by now!
This depends on what you want to accomplish, and how involved
you are in the process. Each client has a unique blend of needs,
challenges, priorities and preferences which are taken into consideration.
I work on a flat fee basis, or hourly in some circumstances.
Payment is due at the end of each appointment and may be made by check or Visa and MasterCard. There is no charge for mileage or travel time. Minimum
charge is $300.00.
We begin with a phone consultation about your situation. I ask
you questions to understand what you want to organize and why.
We will make one of two types of appointments:
- Hands-on: we get right to work, usually in half day increments;
- A needs assessment to determine a plan of action. I provide
a written report, with which you can proceed to tackle on your
own, or hire me to fulfill all or a portion.
You bet! Maintenance is the best prevention to the re-invasion
of clutter. I have clients who work with me on a weekly, monthly
or annual contract.
- If I can’t help you due to geographics, availability,
or needs outside my expertise, I have an established network
of organizers and other professionals. If I’m not the
right organizer for you, I will refer you to someone who can
- Coaching by phone can be very effective in starting and completing
your organizing projects. Great for those who need a new perspective
- Watch for future announcements for teleclasses.
Code of Ethics
Lynne is both professional and warm. Most of all, she was organized,
and full of useful ideas that are specific to me. The hands-on
help is just what I needed,
as well as the moral support.
You were a terrific support in not only helping me organize,
but in keeping me relaxed, keeping it simple, not letting me get
overwhelmed, and putting things in perspective. In three hours
with you, I accomplished what I have been putting off for three
years! In the past, I'd given up countless weekends attempting
to accomplish what we did. Now that I finally have things under
control, I feel like I can tackle some other projects. What a